In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

One Made It!

 One new ornament made it on the tree this year, and, as expected, it was Barbara Jackson's.

What can I say? I do love me some Barbara Jackson!

I do have others that I need to stitch and I may try to do an ornament a month next year to see how many I can add to next year's tree. But I believe I'll do a Scarlett and think about that tomorrow--or the day after.

I didn't stitch last night because we watched Three Pines, based on Louise Penney's Inspector Gamache books. I think we'll probably be bingeing that over the next couple of evenings. It is very good, and Alfred Molina is spectacular in the role.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, this is a beauty. Glad it is hanging on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, that is just lovely! I've been doing a SAL on IG the last two years where you stitch an ornament every month for the year and it's gotten me a lot of new, fun ornaments for my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful , love it .
    Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete