In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

All in a day

 When your computer has to go back to the Genius Bar . . . again . . . and you have most of the day without it, you can get a lot done.

I worked on Barbara Jackson's 2022 ornament and almost stitched the whole thing. In one day.

I just have to finish the saying and do the bottom border and this will be ready to be assembled as soon as the finishing instructions are posted. Actually, the stitching directions haven't been posted yet, but I've done so many of Barbara's ornaments that I can usually do the embroidery without that part of the online class.

Meanwhile, I'm still putting things back on the computer that the re-installation removed. This is the first time in over three decades of owning Macs that we've had a problem, and I have to say, the Genius Bar people who have helped us have gone over and above to get things straightened out.

I still maintain that I'd rather stitch than deal with technology.

1 comment: