In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Glitter, so much glitter

 I have all the chipping done!! And it's so shiny!

And it's so shiny! and so wonky!

I think my template shifted when I was transferring the center design, and then I accidentally pushed the purl purl awry when I was chipping. I thought about trying to fix it, but I have to use the rough purl used for the chips on another motif. I was a little concerned about having enough--so I left it and decided it's a perfect example of how not to set up the motif.

So, hopefully, that means that I'll do the next motif better.

I do not believe that I would be a graduate of the Royal School of Needlework without a lot more practice. A lot more practice . . . 

1 comment: