In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, December 19, 2022

Circling back around

I decided how I want to spend the rest of my stitching time in 2022.

This week, I want to finish up a couple of ongoing projects. Next week, I want to set up several more things for the beginning of 2023.

At the same time, I want to work on one of my many workshop pieces from this past year. So, yesterday, I pulled out Dear Heart and started stitching the roses for the back of the needleroll that will fit inside the box.

I think I have about 6 1/2 roses left to do, then I can start filling in the leaves. This would be a perfect stitch-in project, actually, but those aren't starting up again until after the New Year, and I'm really ready to get this one moving along.

I'm sure I can find something else to work on during the stitch-ins!

1 comment: