In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, December 12, 2022

God Bless Us, Every One

 This year's ornament from Barbara Jackson is completely stitched.

As soon as the finishing lesson is posted, this is going to be assembled and hung on the tree.

I realized that I have two other ornaments designed for 2022 to stitch, with yet another one on its way to me. And less than two weeks til Christmas. Hmmmmmmmm--don't think they'll all adorn the tree this year.

There's always next year!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, there is always next year and perhaps you can get ahead of the game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy , I stitch Christmas all year around , or I would never be ready , I mix it with my other stitching .
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete