In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

two down, three to go

 I finished the second motif from the Tudor Embroidery class today.


It's an interesting technique, but I'm not sure I will ever use it again. Now that I've said that, I will find fourteen different places I could use this.

And I finished another "ribbon" on the Stitcher's Envelope.


The next step is to turn the scrolls and flip everything upside down. And I need to chart out my name so I can stitch it on what will become the inner flap of the envelope.

Ugh, charting and stitching letters. I don't think I'll do that tonight. 



1 comment:

  1. Great progress , I love both.
    I have not stitched much this week , busy in the garden and making some cards for Autumn and Christmas . Soon it will cool down and I can start stitching again.
    Have a nice stitching .


    ReplyDelete