In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday All Day

 I have had a Monday all day.

Baby Girl informed me that, as a retiree, I am not entitled to having a Monday since every day should be Saturday.

Anyway, I had issues with filament silk when I started to work on my Tudor project and decided to put it aside. Then I had problems with the project I'm doing for my former employer, and that was put aside. I decided to start a brand-new project to see if that would work and brought something down. I read the directions, and, nope, that wasn't going to happen. 

I finally pulled out the Stitcher's Envelope and worked background for the strawberry band.


As that is not causing problems at the moment, I will continue with it for tonight.

And be very happy that tomorrow is Tuesday.


1 comment:

  1. You did the right thing , if I go wrong on something or I am not happy with what I am stitching I go back to something I enjoy .
    I know of a few friends who would just stay with that one and then say they have gone off stitching ! say no more.
    Love the strawberry stitch .

    ReplyDelete