Once again, I am announcing that I am making no stitching plans ever again.
I had decided to take a day or so off from Tudor stitching after completing the first motif. And I had to wait for the glue to dry, which took longer than I expected.
I had decided to watch the video showing how to stitch the next motif on Saturday evening. Then I could do the prep work and be ready to stitch all day Sunday.
I had not anticipated the storm that knocked out our internet access late Saturday afternoon. I had not anticipated that it would continue to blip in and out most of the day Sunday. I am happy to report that it was back up and has been working consistently all day today, and this is when I managed to get the little bits of velvet cut out and ready to sew.