In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, July 30, 2021

Happy World Embroidery Day!

 It's World Embroidery Day, which I had planned to spend working on my Tudor embroidery class.

We had a slight change in plans due to a family emergency. Everything is fine, now, and it's not my story to tell, but we left home in a bit of a hurry, and I grabbed what I thought was the project bag for the Queen stitch needle book. That project requires no counting and is easy to work on when other things are going on.

Instead, I grabbed the project bag for Gardenesque, which does require some counting and is worked over one thread.


I've been pecking away at the finishing required for the drawer that slides out of the wooden basket and had worked some of the outlines for the accessories for the set. There hasn't been anything to show, so I haven't. But I do feel the need to blog today, and this is what I have.

I think I need to set up a go-bag for impromptu trips and hope I don't need it.


1 comment:

  1. Yes good idea to get a bag ready at these times .
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete