In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

White Stuff

 No snow, but more whitework.

This week's whitework class motifs. All three motifs are the same four-sided stitch--the placement creates different lacy effects. How cool is that?

And a couple more bands on Love That Red. I think the bottom one is way cool, actually.

If I work at it, it is possible that I could finish the stitching for Love That Red this weekend. This would mean that I'd have to be a monogamous stitcher for a few days. I don't do monogamy well. Other than in my almost 48 years of marriage, of course.

That's enough monogamy for anyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your whitework is gorgeous! Celebrating our 50th this summer! Yikes!!! I keep comparing me to my grandparents on their 50th...scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whitework is stunning, Ann. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete