In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, January 5, 2024

Not gonna happen

 There is no stitching going on today. There is definitely no finishing going on today. Just move along, nothing to see here.

I did not sleep well last night. Neither did Dearly Beloved. Apparently we can no longer eat spicy food during a specific time frame prior to bedtime. No more needs to be said.

Then I had a doctor's appointment very early this morning, which required two different doctors to poke at my neck to see if anything weird is going on with what remains of my thyroid. And they also required blood work, so Vampira the Blood Taker used my arm for a pincushion.

I came home and went back to bed. I woke up cranky and testy and unfit for human contact. I should not be allowed near sharp blades or pointy things.

Dearly Beloved has gone to pick up Chinese take-out. He believes that may soothe the savage beast.

Let's hope he's right.


3 comments:

  1. OH , hope you feel better soon , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, I am sorry you had to be poked and prodded. I hope today is a better day. Did the Chinese takeout sooth your soul?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing better today....sadly, doctors are a necessary evil!!!

    ReplyDelete