In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, January 8, 2024

Show and Tell 3

 Betsy Morgan is one of my favorite designers. You may have noticed, if you've been reading my blog for any length of time. I was thrilled for her when she retired, sad for me and all the other stitchers who loved her workshops and her projects.

But creative genius cannot retire, and Betsy has had several designs published in Inspirations. This is the most recent:

It's called "Favorite Tnings." And it has loads of patterns of the type I enjoy stitching. It even includes a little stumpwork flower.

I almost started this as a Blessing Sampler this year, before I decided I need to work on things that I've already put a stitch or two into. Maybe next year . . . 

4 comments:

  1. I was on holiday in Australia late last year and visited the Inspirations shop in Adelaide. Betsy's sampler was on display in the shop and it is truly beautiful. I don't think I would do the stumpwork though, but that's just my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Betsy and miss her classes. What issues are her post retirement projects in? I don't get Inspirations magazine, but know you can but past issues as a download. Thanks in advance, Ann.

    ReplyDelete