In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Show and Tell 2

 I have a real weakness for the kits that Inspirations magazine assembles, and occasionally, very occasionally, they have a sale. Most of my Christmas haul came from one of those sales.

I decided awhile back I need to practice needlelace stitches more--my tension is abominable--and this little pin cushion has a lot. And it looks like a bit of antique lace, which I like, and it's small, which I also like, so it winged my way before Christmas.

Fingers crossed that it will help increase my skills with needlelace.

Actually, I think I would do better if I remembered to breathe while I was stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful chart , looks like you will enjoy this one .
    Have Fun. Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely kit to work on your skills!

    ReplyDelete