In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Pretty colors

 I pulled threads to do the last detached elements on Lesson Two of the Harmony casket. They are so pretty!

I thought I had already pulled them when I pulled all the other threads for the first two lessons. I was in error, which meant I had to dig through three big bins of threads (yes, I'm a threadaholic). Actually, that was a lot of fun--all the pretty colors!--but by the time I finished locating the one spool that was buried in the very bottom of the third bin, I didn't feel like stitching.

I think I need to sort the threads into smaller containers, but I can't decide if I want to sort by type or color.

Maybe I'll pull a Scarlet and think about that tomorrow.

In other news, my former employer has asked me to do some product testing. I said I would, but it means that my January plans have, once again, gone off-track. Maybe I'll just start my new year in February.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors you pulled, Ann! Happy Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious about hat kind of products you test. Threads/yarns?

    ReplyDelete