In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Last Little Stitches

 At least, the last little stitches for this project.


I would start the construction today, but I have an online class this afternoon through the Orange Coast Sampler Guild with Jessie Chorley. It's a patchwork/applique/embroidery piece--way out of my comfort zone--but I need to shake things up once in awhile.

And after that, Domestic Diva Duties resume. When you clean one thing, why does it create a mess in another?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your lovely stitching .
    Yes that is funny when you tidy the mess goes else were for another mess .
    I even have a bigger mess my vac died .
    But the van driver brought me a new one yesterday .
    Thank goodness.
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your online class! I think chores/cleaning are like bunnies, they just keep multiplying.

    ReplyDelete