In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Flowers

The flower band on the Tasmanian Needle Tidy is complete.


 All I have to do is stitch some snails in the open space below the flowers, and this panel will be complete.

Am I going to do that today? I'm not sure. At the moment, I feel like reclining on a chaise in a ruffled negligee, popping bonbons, and reading a trashy novel. Unfortunately, I do not own either a chaise or a ruffled negligee and I don't believe we have anything that could be considered bonbons in the pantry. I do have nachos and salsa, and I'm rereading one of the older John Sandford Prey novels (which I read so long ago that I don't remember the plot, so it's like a new book), so that may be the way I spend this stormy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ann this is a beautiful stitch .
    I would also like to do the same to relax but no way still two weeks of busy days .
    Maybe in the Autumn .
    Have fun what ever you want to do .

    ReplyDelete