In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Construction Complete

 The entire construction crew managed to finish the house.

I do wonder a bit about the architect. Here is this very symmetrical Georgian house, with lovely, large, balanced windows--and wee, tiny, short, squatty doors. If they were round, they'd be Hobbit Holes.

Oh, well, time for the landscapers to arrive to plant some a lot of grass in front of the house.

2 comments:

  1. Great building looks great ,the only thing I can think of with the doors , people were smaller years ago.
    I know many cottages here in Devon have small doors and you have to bend your head to get inside .
    Have fun with your gardening .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting the house constructed, Ann! It looks fabulous. Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete