In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, April 15, 2022

Trying . . .

 For the last two mornings, I've hopped tottered out of bed, delighted that there was nothing pressing and I could stitch all day. All day.

And, for the last two days, life has jumped in the way with things that seemed to take priority to other people, and that meant that I didn't get to stitch all day.

I'm a wee bit frustrated.

But I have done the outlines for the two structural pieces that make up the innards of Dear Heart, and the double sided tape Jackie recommended for attaching the innards to the box has arrived, so tomorrow I hope to stitch all day--and maybe do some finishing, too.

I just have to stitch vines and flowers on this framework before I can start assembling:


Just so you know, Baby Girl BDE has started her own blog. You can see what she's up to at CraftingChronologue.blogspot.com.


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I hope you get some time to stitch. Every night I say to myself that "tomorrow, no matter what I'm gonna make time to stitch" and I haven't put a single stitch in this year. I don't know how it happens but there's always something, isn't there. I have a 6 hour plane ride coming up in a few weeks and if I can't find time before then I know I will at least get those hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes time seems to go so quick these days .
    I only put a few stitchies in yesterday .
    I have family coming over today and tomorrow , so looks like it will be Monday before I can sit and stitch.
    Nice start .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found some time to stitch, but I do agree with you about things getting in the way. Thank you for sharing your daughter's blog name. Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete