In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Not quite . . .

 The hope--notice I said "hope" and not "plan"--was to get the interior compartment fitting for Be Still My Heart completed before I head back to Salty Yarns.

Ain't gonna happen.


I almost have the stitching done for the base of the compartment. For some reason, I've been stitching very slowly today. However, I have done all the laundry--which I am putting right back into my suitcase as soon as I fold it up--and I have figured out some breakfast options (we'll have a kitchen) and started putting that tote bag together. I have also consulted with Baby Girl on travel plans.

So things have been accomplished, just not exactly what I had planned . . . er . . . hoped to do.


1 comment:

  1. Some days never work out like we wanted .
    But you did well.
    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete