In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Back to the schedule

 It's been ages since I had a Sampler Sunday, so, to celebrate Easter, I decided to get back to my routine.

I'm so close to having the rest of the detached buttonhole on the strawberries done. If I weren't going cross-eyed working on them, I would have kept on, but I decided it was time to take a stroll and blow the cobwebs out and give my eyes a different focal point. I'll get back to them once I finish this post.

There was also a little more done on Dear Heart yesterday.


Jackie's flowers looked so smooth and even. Mine do not, despite spending a couple of hours doodling. I finally decided I'm doing an adaptation--funny how that keeps happening--and I have roses, which are never exactly the same. Otherwise, I don't think this would ever get done, especially since there are 37 bazillion roses on the project.

I believe I can live with it.


1 comment:

  1. Your work is beautiful , and I love the little roses so pretty.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete