In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Deja Vu all over again

If this looks very familiar, it probably is.

Every single, solitary stitch needed to complete the last panel for Behold Thy Beauty is done. 

I am going to take the linen off the scroll frame, cut the panels apart, and stow them away in their project bag until I go to Sassy Jack's in July. There, I will audit the class so I can figure out what the notes I took several years ago mean, and put the etui together.

I do have an edging stitch to work on a separate piece. Apparently I started it in class, but I'm going to have to doodle a little to figure out exactly how I did it then so I can continue to do it now.

I have directions for four small accessory pieces, plus the stitching tray, that go with the etui. All of them have variations on this basic design. I had been thinking I would go ahead and knock them out while I have this project bag handy and the design in my head.

Then I decided I need a vacation from this particular design, so I'll work on a few other things before I circle back. My Stitcher' ADD is really starting to jump up and down, so it's time to move on.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ann your work is so neat , looks wonderful.
    What fabric are you working on ?
    Have a good weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting another part finished, Ann! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete