In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Finished

I stayed up very late last night, and got up earlier than perhaps I should this morning, but I finished reading the new C.S.Harris Sebastian St Cyr book, "When Blood Lies."

I still have on my nightie and robe, I haven't done a thing to pack or otherwise get ready to leave tomorrow, but I have read, virtually non-stop, since the book arrived on my doorstep in the middle of a raging thunderstorm and pouring rain late yesterday afternoon.

I believe I'll go take a nap so I can be semi-awake at sampler guild tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy and have a great time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your book! Have a wonderful upcoming trip, Ann!

    ReplyDelete