In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, January 6, 2022

All Laced Up

 I'm more than a little OCD sometimes, especially when it comes to setting up a slate frame. I may as well accept that it's going to take me a couple of days to get it where I want it, whether I want it to or not. But it's done.

After tugging and pulling and straightening for most of the afternoon, my fingers need a rest. 

I had a terrible idea this afternoon. I seriously thought about doing all the tracing for the other three sides and the top, and getting them all framed up. I decided that was a very bad idea--I think I need the reinforcement of getting a side done to motivate me to move on to the next side.

So tomorrow a needle with be threaded with a pretty thread and not a basic sewing thread. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, best of luck on this one, Ann. I admire you for doing it. I've debated and debated about signing up and I just don't have the courage. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete