In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Spring Fever

This wretchedly small amount of stitching is all I've accomplished thus far this week.


I started to say that I have no excuse, but then I thought of one. I have Spring Fever.

And I better recover quickly. Dearly Beloved and I are planning to leave before dawn tomorrow morning to drive to Ocean City, Md, and Salty Yarns, for a class with Jackie du Plessis. Then we are driving home on Sunday.

And a couple of days later, I'm going to repeat the trip, this time with Baby Girl, for another class with Jackie.

It is possible that I will meet myself coming and going.


 

4 comments:

  1. Nice stitching , enjoy your trips .
    I have not done alot of stitching this week.
    Maybe more this week I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start. Hi Ann, I live in Charlotte and am interested in knowing more about the Charlotte Guild. Could you please email me at emiller121@aol.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, Ann! Have a safe journey to OCMD and a wonderful class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun times ahead. Don't you love the retirement freedom to do lots or do nothing! Enjoy your classes.

    ReplyDelete