In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Blah de blah blah

I have been afflicted by a bad case of the blahs for the last couple of days. I think part is because we planned to visit Mother yesterday, but there's been another breakthrough case of Covid at her residence, so they are limiting visitors.

I may be suffering a bad case of pandemic fatigue.

I did read two books in two days--both John Sandford Prey novels, which are fast reads anyway. And good escapism. I'd read them before, but it's been years, so they were like new.

And there has been a minimal amount of stitching.

My little purple flowers have bigger petals now. Naturally, I ran out of thread before I got the last two stitched.

I think I'm going to stitch those petals, then rummage around and see what appeals to me for the afternoon.

I may read another book.

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice progress .
    I am just coming back to life .
    After a bad week.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete