In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Edging back to normal

I'm slowly emerging from my Daylight Savings Time jet lag foggy feeling. I tend to feel a lot better on Standard Time, but I do eventually adjust somewhat to DST. It just takes awhile . . . 

You may have noticed that blogging has been sporadic. So has my stitching. Again, I've realized that I'm in a weird loop. If I want to blog, I have to stitch. If I don't stitch, I can't blog. So . . . I'm trying to get back into that routine. 

There has been a wee bit of needlework. I finished the top for the Mountmellick Scissors Case that I found in the stash, and it's now been mounted on top of the wooden case.

I'm going to see what trouble I can get into with my needle this afternoon. We have an EGA meeting this evening, but we also have the potential for bad storms, so I'm watching the weather and we'll see if that happens. Some of our members have lengthy drives to make to get to a meeting, and it looks like th second wave of storms may hit right at drive time.

Always something . . . 

2 comments:

  1. Love your Scissors case , what a treasure .
    Hope you don't get a bad storm.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish, Ann! Hope the storms bypassed you and you were able to get to your EGA meeting.

    ReplyDelete