In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Bazillions of teeny stitches

 I have done several bazillion teeny tiny cross stitches over one thread in the last two days.

 
I need to stitch teeny little buds and then this band will be done. I believe, if I get them done tonight, I can go ahead and turn the scrolls and start the next panel, which is almost all lettering. My favorite. (Please note the sarcasm.)

I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow. I have a root canal at 8:45 in the morning. That alone is torture, plus my dentist's office is close to center city, so I need to leave that much earlier to deal with rush hour traffic. 

I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Not.


1 comment:

  1. I think we all hate the dentist , I went a few months ago.
    Wow look at all those tiny stitches , well done Ann .

    ReplyDelete