In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tribute

While watching the pageantry of the Royal funeral yesterday, I finished Tribute. Somehow that seems fitting.

Here is the outside--and please pardon the darkness of the photo, I had missed the sun when I took this.


And here is the inside with all the bits and pieces attached.

I have started putting together the Tiny Things that coordinate with Tribute. They were an Early Bird Class when I originally took the workshop years ago, but were available as an add-on for those who took Tribute at Sassy Jack's.

I have reached the point where I need to stand at the ironing board for awhile and press empty-leven little bits and pieces so they can be sewn together. Once all those bits and pieces are connected, I'll have two project bags out of the finishing basket.

I may actually be finishing. And I haven't screamed and run in circles yet.

Yet.


 

5 comments:

  1. Tribute is beautiful. I have enjoyed watching you stitch and finish this piece. What an accomplishment! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You rock! I'm stitching diligently but have no hope of finishing before the next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't mean to be anonymous. Sorry

    ReplyDelete