In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Mountain Grows Higher

The mountain of projects in the finishing basket just grew higher.

I finished the last part of the Tasmanian Needle Tidy last night.

This is a pocket that fits inside the Tidy.

I would really love to say I was going to assemble this immediately. However, this is Prep Day for The Procedure I have to undergo tomorrow. I am not sure that even attempting to thread a needle--much less pull out the rotary cutter, a danger on "normal" days--would be a brilliant idea. And, depending on ensuing events, there may be radio silence for a day or so.

I understand that medical procedures become more and more necessary as one slides into ones Golden Years--but they certainly do tarnish them!


4 comments:

  1. I find it disconcerting to get the reminders at 67 that my life is finite. Lovely stitching as always, and best wishes on the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for tomorrow .
    Love your needle work pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet finish! Hoping everything went well with your procedure.

    ReplyDelete