In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, September 30, 2022

Second Verse, same as the first

 As we all know, I should not make plans when it comes to my stitching.

I was planning to stitch on my new Barbara Jackson project all day yesterday,  Based on past experience, I figured I could get it done in a day if I focused.

But then, a nap became imperative, so I put myself to bed. And slept way longer than I expected.

But today, I was up, bright and early and this is what I've done so far:

I'm about halfway, and I think I could get the rest done this afternoon and evening.

Note that I did not say I planned to get the rest done this afternoon and evening.

2 comments: