In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Checking In

 I still can't load pictures. We are going to the Apple Store next week when I'm home again to try to figure out if it's the operating system on the new laptop or user error. I imagine it is user error.

Anyway, I'm in Ocean City, MD, with BDE. Today I took Jackie's Hornbook Slide-Show, Fall edition. There will be opportunities to add the other seasons, which will include a hornbook and stitched small for each one. Obviously, we're going home with the Fall hornbook slide that creates the lid of the petite box. We have an acorn patterned needle/pin holder to stitch, and a Four Seasons embroidered doily to do which will be the display mat for the whole project.

We have another class tomorrow which consists of a stitched huswif that will fit into a lovely box. It's stitched in bargello patterns, which I do enjoy stitching.

And then back home again. Where hopefully I will soon be able to load photos and get back into regular posting.

2 comments: