I have been trying to add a photo to today's blog for hours and it will not load.
I am just a wee bit frustrated.
Anyway, yesterday I decided my hands needed to do something but my brain didn't, so I pulled out the ancient crewel piece and stitched the big flower. That leaves the two leaves at the base of the big flower and one more leaf motif, then the stems and some French knots on the base of the tree.
All of this would make much more sense if I could load the blankety-blank photo!!!
Things may be a bit erratic for the next week. I have both an EGA stitch-in tomorrow morning and a Carolina Sampler Guild meeting tomorrow evening, then I leave for BDE's house on Thursday. I'll spend the night there, then we'll get up before daylight to drive to Ocean City, Md and Salty Yarns. On Saturday and Sunday, I'll be in classes with Jackie du Plessis, then we reverse the process to return home. I always take the laptop, planning to blog while I'm gone, and somehow the time is taken up with other things.
Besides, if I can't figure out what's going on with the pic uploads, the blog will be basically useless.