In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, August 30, 2021

Sampler Sunday and Metallic Monday

I didn't get to sit down to stitch yesterday until after supper, but I was able to finish up the part I had started last week before I went to bed.


Then today, I worked on the goldwork motif on the Tudor class piece.


As usual, my back has told me it's time to do something else. With any luck, I may be able to do the flower tomorrow after my back unkinks.

Meanwhile, I think I'll go stalk the mail carrier. According to tracking, this should be a good mail day.

1 comment:

  1. Again Ann beautiful work , love the sweet bird .
    Enjoy your package.
    I also have one coming soon but it's just threads and materials which I need for the New Year .
    Enjoy a great day.

    ReplyDelete