In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

A marigold

The outlining for the marigold is done.

When I was transferring the pattern, I had a problem with my pen that I've never had on any other fabric. The ink blotched and ran a little. I think it may be the ribbed silk fabric that caused it, but the stitching didn't cover everything.

So, I am going to do something that I've never done before. I'm going to get my white gel pen and very carefully mark over the blotches to see if I can cover them.

I'm very glad this is a learning piece since I have done some things on this I've never done before and hope to never do again!

Reading over this, it occurs to me that I have used the word "never" quite a few times. Wonder what that means . . . 

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking wonderful ,I can't see any pen marks .
    Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete