In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas in July III stitched

The title says it all:


I have been flinging fabric about, looking for the Christmas prints that I know I have.  In fact, I thought I had the fabric (at least) organized in such a way that it would not be a problem to locate whatever I wanted in that  part of the stash.

Apparently I thought wrong.

So I'm diving back into the stash room. Dearly Beloved has been alerted to send out a search party if I'm not out by bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visual of you (one could substitute any of us) throwing fat quarters in the air, searching for the perfect one! I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete