In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, August 5, 2024

Puttering

I needed a break from intense projects and intense competitions, so I took a day off from the goldwork class and Carmen, and I turned off the Olympics for one day.

So I've been puttering. I moved some things around in the stash room, and I dug into my stash to find some multicolor threads for a project that BDE is doing. I couldn't go for a whole day without stitching something, so there are more spiral trellis stitches completed.


 I may just stick with this for the evening. Or not. I'm taking the day off from my regularly scheduled programming, so who knows what may happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment