In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Making a little progress

 It helps to have only three threaded needles at a time, down from six.

I can't do this for very long before I need a break, but I'm making progress.

And I'm also making progress on Catherine Theron's No Place Like Home stitching book:

As soon as I get all the leaves filled in, this is going on a scroll frame. That means that I need to dig into my scroll bar stash in hopes that I have a free frame that will fit the linen. I do not want to take something off a frame. 

When I win the lottery (which means I'd have to buy a lottery ticket), I'm going to hire someone to sew linen to scroll frames or mount fabric to slate frames. 

1 comment: