In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, August 19, 2024

Before and After

 This ungodly mess is the beginning of what is supposed to become a trellis pattern in goldwork.

Don't even ask. I have faith that it will all work out. Eventually.

And this is after a weekend of various Zoom meetings that required something I could stitch but also follow and participate in conversations.

All the spiral trellis stitches and over-one cross-stitched leaves and vines in the border are done. Now I can sew this to the scroll frame and start on the innards.

So that's what I've been up to for the last several days. Yes, I am deadly dull and boring.

3 comments:

  1. You are a very clever lady , great needle work .
    Enjoy hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is never dull...it is inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting to the point on the book that it can be sewn to the frame, Ann! You are definitely not boring.

    ReplyDelete