In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, July 29, 2024

Wild Hair

I started on the next motif on my goldwork class. I think it's having a bad hair day.


It is quite possible that I was more than a little distracted by the Men's gymnastics team finals since my bricking is a little wonky. It is also quite possible that I can't stitch in a straight line, which has me somewhat concerned since the next motifs involve diaper patterns.

Carmen is going to get some attention this afternoon once my back unkinks, then there will be more spiral trellis stitches in my future tonight. Or maybe not, since they're going to show the show jumping event in equitation, and there may be more fencing before that.

I'm about as athletic as a potato, but I do love watching the Olympics, especially the more obscure events. 

One of these days, I'll tell you about Dearly Beloved and the Big Kid fencing in front of our house.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giggle about the bad hair day with the goldwork piece, Ann.

    ReplyDelete