In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, July 29, 2022

Letters, more letters

 I have lots of letters to stitch now. Seven more rows of cross stitched letters over one. My favorite . . . 

But at least I finally got the second side stitched. I cannot figure out why it always seems to take more time to stitch a motif for the second time. You'd think after stitching it once, the second one would go faster--but apparently I am wrong.

Of course, I have been dealing with trying diligently to avoid scratching my mosquito bites. I haven't had a mosquito bite in years--and I have five of them. Five. And all are in places that I manage to hit or rub against, so that makes them itch. I was talking to BDE and asked what good mosquitos do, and got a lecture on food chain issues. Apparently a lot of other critters eat mosquitos. However, I do not appreciate being part of that particular food chain.

1 comment:

  1. Your letters are looking good, Ann. Sorry about the mosquito bites! I don't wish to be on part of their food chain either.

    ReplyDelete