In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, July 22, 2022

All Three Done!

All of the eyelet bands are done, fini', complete, do not have to be stitched any more!

This means that I've stitched the top third of the sampler, and I'm ahead of my (self-imposed) schedule. This weekend, I think I'm going to do a little assembly on one of the projects in the finishing pile before I have another avalanche of project bags across the living room floor. Then I'll start working on the middle third, which has cherubs and the manor house and blossoming trees.

My favorite part of this? The dividing bands between rows of letters. Each one was different and quite enjoyable to stitch.

And only one of them required stitching holes.

2 comments:

  1. Looking so good Ann.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting those eyelets finished, Ann. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete