The innards for Be Still My Heart are finished and installed.
Of course, this isn't all that's involved in this project. I have two pin cushions and a sampler roll to stitch and complete, but I really wanted to have this part assembled while I remembered what to do.
Meanwhile, Dearly Beloved has been afflicted by the malady I had earlier in the week. I had planned to go to an EGA stitch-in this morning, then we had plans for the rest of the week which included a quick trip out of town. I decided, just in case I was still a carrier, to stay home from the stitch-in, and neither of us is up to traveling at the moment.
I've decided this means more stitching time--as soon as I pick up some more saltines and chicken noodle soup.