In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Happy Monday Mail Day

 Today was a good mail day.

A new Barbara Jackson kit arrived on the doorstep.

I love Barbara's designs. I love her little people, I love her colors, I love her style. And this is going to be fun to stitch, with the different flowers on each heart.

It is a class from Shining Needle, and the first lesson hasn't been posted yet--but I just may have to dig out the right sized stretcher bars and get ready to start. Actually, I may just have to start.

Seriously?  I think I will have to stick a needle in this before I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely chart , yes I would want to start it at once.

    ReplyDelete