In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Satin Stitching on Sampler Sunday

All the satin stitching for this band of Hannah Thornbush is now done.

Granted, it's a small band, but progress is progress. And, despite using a sharp needle, there was no DNA left in the band.


The strawberries will be detached buttonhole and the leaves filled in with trellis. But not today.  It's clouding up, and I prefer to do those stitches when I have bright daylight.

So what to do with the rest of the day? I have a Zoom class on Saturday, and I think I may iron the linen for the class and sew it to scroll bars.

Even though that will require the continued use of a sharp needle.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting the satin stitching finished on this band! She sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete