In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Vines and leaves

On this Sampler Sunday, I feel like I've been hacking into a jungle. There are a LOT of vines and leaves on this side of Rebecah French's sampler.


 I wish I could say I'm going to get the buds and flowers and bird stitched by bedtime tonight, but I don't think it's possible. Unless, of course, bedtime is close to sunrise tomorrow.

And that is entirely possible. After all, not only is tomorrow a holiday, but I'm retired. I don't have a schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been busy on your sampler ,I love the colours .
    Here again beautiful sunshine not to hot just right .
    Have a good week , I have another busy one .

    ReplyDelete