In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

New book

There has been very little stitching for the last couple of days, and therefore I had very little to say. I did pull out a project from the stash that I want to start, and another that will be on the slate frame as soon as the Tudor project is done, but as far as actually stitching, nope, didn't happen.

But I did get a beautiful book today:

Sorry for the blurry photo and bad light-- it is a glorious book with paintings and reproductions of Tudor clothing and examples of actual Tudor garments. And it is now available in paperback, so it's much more affordable.

Tonight I'll settle down with a book rather than a needle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment