In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Industry

I have been very industrious today.

I constructed a banana pudding.

I balanced the checkbook and paid bills.

I dragged the vacuum cleaner around, then wafted the dust cloth.

And I put The Chinese Imperial Yellow Queen Stitch Needlecase, as reproduced by Joanne Harvey, together:

The inside has a pocket (obviously) and needle pages. The scissors and tape measure were included as part of the kit.

It is closed by wrapping a ribbon around the outside.

Wow, two finishes in two days. Maybe I'm on a roll. Doubtful, but possible!

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ann you have turned into wonder woman .
    Love your finish it's beautiful.
    Have a good week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann! That finish--superb! You must be (should be!) so proud. You certainly had a VERY productive day! I'm envious :)

    ReplyDelete