In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Monday, December 23, 2013

A little more Christmas . . .

Just when I thought my Christmas was pretty much over, this arrived!


Oh, such pretty colors . . .

Last spring the Swan Sampler Guild offered a class with Jackie du Plessis. While you had to be present to take the class, they also made another class piece available for "away-Swans".  I ordered the Pretty Posey etui at the time, but Jackie also made a set of accessories available to go with it. If you were very lucky and quick to respond, she had a limited number of carriers available. I was lucky and (as I pretty much always am when Jackie's projects are available) I was quick to respond.

And today, everything arrived, beautifully packaged as always.

My ambitious list of projects to work in 2014 just became more ambitious.

And I am almost giddy with anticipation!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great project to start the year off.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! a nice tidbit to start the new year with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And beautiful timing too. ;) God bless you this Christmas Ann.

    ReplyDelete