In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

A Hole in One

My plan today was to watch the videos for the last two classes in my online whitework class--I missed them because of the trip to Salty Yarns--and try to get the stitching done for at least one of them.

This class is on eyelets, and that little bitty one is the only thing I got done before my wrist started screaming and the brace went back on and that was the end of that for today. I picked something up with my hand in a position it no longer likes, and I think I re-injured myself.

I think I'll read a book this evening instead.

Phooey.

 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry , my hand is hurting to , I am having to wear a hand gloves that have magnets , some days they work so it helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the hand issues! Interesting hole in your fabric, Ann!

    ReplyDelete