In my part of the world we say you are a fool if your passion for a pursuit overcomes all practical sense. I am a stitching fool, and I stitch foolishness.

Friday, April 19, 2024

A very, very, very fine house

 At the moment, it doesn't look so very fine. Actually, it looks as if it barely survived a typhoon.

This is the paper mock-up for the etui from the class I've been taking with Jackie at Salty Yarns for the last couple of days.

I am assuming (and hoping) it will look more like the photo on the front of the instructions.

Both BDE and I have been coveting this project since I first saw the photo of it, and finally, it is within our grasp--plus, I have decided that the pattern for the pin cushion that goes with it would be absolutely adorable worked in gold metallic thread with green and red silk accents as a Christmas ornament.

So many stitches . . . so little time.

And I have three more classes during this trip. BDE may have been more realistic and is only taking one of them.

Or she has realized that she is going to get all my stitching stuff anyway, and has the patience to wait.

1 comment: